WAX MELT SAFETY
To make the most out of your melts and burners, it is important that you:
- Check your burner regularly for any cracks or damage
- Do not move the burner until it has cooled down – they can get quite hot
- Place on a heatproof surface away from curtains and furnishings
- Do not leave a lit burner unattended
- NEVER add water to your burner
- Do not overfill the burner
- Use a small unscented tea light (a large one will cause the wax to overheat)
- Keep away from children, pets and draughts
Changing over your wax melts.
- Light a tea light in the burner and leave for around 30 seconds – 1 minute. Using your fingers, push the wax and it should pop out. use tissue or kitchen roll to wipe out the excess wax.
- light a tea light in the burner and leave until the wax is fully melted. Using cotton wool pads, place over the wax and you’ll see that it will begin to absorb the wax. use tissue or kitchen roll to wipe out the excess wax.
extinguish the tea light once the wax has been removed so that you don’t damage the burner.